Friday, July 18, 2008

Let's FINALLY Go Fly A Kite!

Our kids have been asking to go fly kites for a long time, I would rather not specify exactly how long because it's quite embarrassing. Today we went shopping for a birthday present for Camen's friend and while we were wandering through the toys we found three cheap kites. It was seven dollars well spent! We had a great time this evening while we played on the playground, took some fun pictures and waited for the evening breeze to pick up. Everything was perfect! I only wished I had more hands so that I could help the kids with their kites and hold the digital and video cameras all at the same time.

3 comments:

Teju said...

You are so Stinkin' cute! I love everything that you do! Thanks for sharing your blog, now I can keep up in between visits.

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Your family is darling. I can't believe you have 4 kids! Wow. That is serious, not just playing house anymore. Love ya!

Rachel said...

Your kids are getting so big. Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys.