Friday, October 31, 2008

Costume Time

Align Center
Halloween 2008

Family Picture
(SWAT Team Member, Sarah Palin, Napolean Dynamite, Football Player, Pocahontas, Pink Princess)
Mason - Needs to put on his game face!

The kids got a lot of use out of their costumes this year. They wore them to the church festival, to school, they each went to two parties, and Savannah wore hers just to look pretty around the house.

Savannah at preschool.

The girls at a neighborhood party

On the 31st I got to help with Camen's class party.

Getting Ready!


That night we ate "Mummy Dogs" for dinner.
and then Mason tried on his warmer costume for trick-or-treating.


(Thank you to the Johnsons for lending it to us.)

Russ went out with the kids, while I passed out candy and cleaned up the house. I love cleaning when I don't have four little characters working against me!

Afterwards the kids oohed and ahhed at Camen's loot.
Thank you kids! That little Twix was just what I wanted!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Your costumes are a riot! How fun! We had mummy hot dogs too!

Elizabeth said...

I love the Sarah Palin costume!! Looks like everyone had fun!! :)

Jen said...

Looks like a great Halloween. And I agree, it's much easier to clean without someone coming behind you to mess it up again.

Tim said...

Good for you for dressing up the whole family. We got a big kick out of the Sarah Palin and Napoleon costumes.

Alisa said...

Fun costumes. I love the Palin one. Trick-or-treating is so much fun. Our kids had a great time, too. I know of several other families that had mummy dogs. How funny. I guess I'm missing out. I need to clean my house, too.

Yvonne said...

I love all your costumes! How fun that you and Russ got into the Halloween spirit as well. Your Sarah Palin costume is awesome. You kind of look like her:) That is a compliment!

Teju said...

Those mummy dogs are SO cute!