Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Will Be Fine!

Emily is my inspiration. She posted this on her blog, and after reading a few I decided I want a list of my own. I had to stop reading hers before I finished my own, in hopes to be semi-original.

In 2009 I have 25 goals to make the year better.

#1 Make a snowman.

#2 Install Carbon Monoxide detectors (Thank to an old friend on Facebook for bringing my attention to this simple and important safety measure.)

#3 Complete magazine project. Pictures and explanation will come later.

#4 Write a book, a children's book that is.

#5 Bake bread. This may seem simple to some, but for me this is a major undertaking. Baking and I just don't get along.

#6 Attend my first live performance by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

#7 Plan and execute "Operation Us." This means Russ and I get to spend a day or two or three by ourselves.

#8 Make a sandcastle at the beach.

#9 De-clutter the closets.

#10 Run a 5k. (I've got to start somewhere.)

#11 Make Chicken Tiki Masala. I had some on my birthday and have been craving it ever since.

#12 Make a movie for Mason.

#13 Make a movie for Savannah.

#14 Make a movie for Naomi.

#15 Make a movie for Camen.

#16 Learn how to make a very authentic Italian dish. My brother-in-law Tyson will be my mentor.

#17 Visit a planetarium.

#18 Hike in southern Utah.

#19 Ride Splash Mountain for the first time.

#20 Put up outdoor Christmas lights.

#21 Spend an afternoon reading a book under a tree.

#22 Visit a local museum that I've never been to before.

#23 Attend a theatrical production.

#24 Go Fishing

#25 Star gaze with all the kids.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

I love that list, REAL and fun stuff to do, great idea! I'm sure it's not too late for me to make one of my own!