Monday, April 26, 2010

Naomi Lives Here



Our home is blessed with our daughter's beautiful creations.




From a very early age we knew that she had an artistic flair,



and a knack for color schemes.




Our dining room table often looks like this.




She makes our place prettier,




every part of it,




and certainly has a mind for detail.




I can't wait to see what she will do with her talent. Naomi could be an artist, an interior designer or perhaps a gang member with duties as chief tagger.











Whatever she does, Naomi will leave her mark.



11 comments:

PMC said...

doll!

Kessler Family said...

Too cute!

Rachel said...

Lol! I'll never forget the day we asked Kirsten if she'd drawn on the back of the house. She tried to deny it for awhile and couldn't figure out how we knew it was her! I'm thinking her name written in BLACK in HUGE letters across the house may have been a clue.....just a small one.....

This post reminds me of her. Swap faces and it very well could be about Kirsten! Two bugs in a rug your Naomi and my Kirsten.

I love how this post shows what a sweet mommy you are. With a sense of humor. :)

Gina said...

I love how the first two engravings of her name get interrupted (by Mom?) around the "m". It seems true that the things we love best about our kids are often the things that drive us the most crazy, too...

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

TOOOOOO cute! I love that sweet little girl. She's always been a favorite :)

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

PS.. That reminds me of the time Daniel wrote his name (as a 4 year old) in GIANT letters on his brand new bedroom wall. When my Mom questioned him, he said "Oh.. I think one of the movers did that. It was here when we moved here." Right.

Chastina said...

How cute! I love all the art.

~ kietra ~ said...

Too funny! I'm glad you can see the positive side of her artistic abilities! ;) Great pictures of everything , by the way! Way to go with the camera!

Shelley said...

How cute... I know my mom could relate to your situation. I was exactly like that. Always making something or decorating or organizing.

Nicki said...

SO sweet! LOVE that girl!

Jennie said...

We have a little decorator too! Soo cute!