Sunday, June 15, 2008

Common Characteristics of Uncommonly Good Men

Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Husband and Father-in-law!

This year as I prepared for Father's Day I thought about their personal strengths and the specific qualities that help them in their roles as fathers and husbands. I appreciate that while they are certainly distinct individuals, as dads they have so much in common. Here's a short list of mutual traits that I believe make them exceptional fathers...

1. Devotion - Love of God and family.

2. Selflessness - They put the needs and wants of their families before their own.

3. Tender Hearts - They exhibit great compassion and concern for their children.

4. Work Ethic - Putting in the time and concerted effort to excel and provide for their families.

5. Dedication - Total commitment to the welfare of their wife and children.



Randy and Russ




My mom (Barbara), Mason, my dad (Robert), my sister (Roxanne)
Camen, Savannah, Naomi

No comments: