Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December in a Nutshell

Once again the Christmas season came and went far too fast!

In the middle of the flurry I forgot to bring my camera for a few of our gatherings, including two family gatherings on Christmas day. Here are a few of the pictures that I did get...

December 2008

We made many good memories with family and friends and loved setting aside time to think our Savior and his birth. For me the climax was really the sacrament meeting program at church. The music was heartfelt and beautiful. I felt peace, gratitude, and joy as I listened to the simple narration and testimonies of those who participated. It was the quiet moments of introspection that completed the celebration and made the season truly special.

4 comments:

CMHill said...

How fun that you guys have a blog. We have one as well. We're sorry we missed you guys for the little luncheon. We hope you had a Merry Christmas. (mark and carrie)

Nicki said...

Melissa I love reading your blog! I think you are so great :) Keep the pics and posts coming!

Rachel said...

I'm glad that your Christmas season went so well and that you felt love and peace during the sac. mtg. program. It truly is a wonderful time of year made all the more better by all of our friends and family.

Happy New Year!

Alisa said...

Your kids are so dang cute! We need to get them together as soon as we all get healthy. These silly marathon colds are for the birds!